Business Practice Guide For Natural Health Coach
Study Group Access
Business & Practice Matters For Natural Health Coach Course will give you everything you need to design your own health and nutrition life coaching package based on your own experience and knowledge and the areas of wellness that you are passionate about.
- Setting Up A Legal Business Or Practice
- Finding A Place From Which To Operate Your Business Or Practice
- Effective Advertising
- Protecting Your Assets And Planning A Secure Future
- Keys To A Successful Business Or Practice
- Detoxification Questionnaire
- Twelve Mineral Cell Salts Your Body Needs
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
Who this course is for:
- You are a fitness professional, personal trainer, life coach, therapist, health care worker, holistic medicine practitioner or other professional who wants to add powerful nutrition and fitness life coaching tools to your toolbox.
- You are passionate about health, nutrition, and/or physical fitness and you want to become a health and nutrition life coach.
- You are (or want to be) a LIFE COACH that focuses on health, nutrition, or fitness.
- Your clients are struggling with stress, burn-out, unhealthy habits, poor diets, or are out of shape and want to develop healthy eating patterns and a diet and exercise program.
- You want to help people enhance their well-being, improve their quality of life, prevent illness, and live a happy, healthy lifestyle.
- You want to learn proven processes and powerful tools for helping your clients reach their nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness goals.
- You want to become an authority and advocate for healthy living, fitness, and nutrition
Drag to resize
The Business And Practice Matters For Natural Health Coach Course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home. There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace. This is a certification course.
Upon completion of your course assessments, you receive 1 certificate. A certified Diploma certificate from the PHI Wellness Academy.
This course is registered with the PWA (Professional Wellness Alliance), which is internationally recognized as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary wellness by professional practitioners, and, increasingly, by the general public. Upon completion of the course you can gain membership to the PWA, which in addition to supplying a professional license, offers a number of benefits, all of which can be found here.
A State of the Art
We provide a state of the art online learning platform, accessible from anywhere, learning available 24/7.
Access Your Personalised Course Library
View your courses in your online course library.
Learn on your mobile, tablet, laptop or via audio.
Join our thriving online community
Over 1 million learners.
Learn in your own time at your own pace.
Celebrating Your Success
Here at PHI Wellness we are supremely proud to be at the heart of a vibrant community of hard-working students. The determination and enthusiasm of our students never ceases to impress us and there is nothing better than seeing our graduates go on to succeed in further education, work, business or just life in general!
Frequently asked questions
How much time do I have to complete my course?
There is no time limit for completing your course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
How long will the course take me to complete?
All of our courses vary in length but most of our courses will take you between 50 - 250 hours to complete. The length of this course can be found in the Accreditations section above.
How do I start my course?
Once purchased your course is located in your Learning Centre on our website. Please log in using the same email address that you used when you purchased your course.
Join Over a Million People and Change Your Life
Drag to resize
Drag to resize
Latest from our blog
Meet the instructor
T. Jennings DNM
T. Jennings is a Doctor of Natural Medicine specializing in Energy Medicine. She holds Licenses and Certifications across a broad scope of Alternative Health Modalities including Naturopathic Health, Holistic Health, Natural Health, Iridology, Bio Resonance Therapy, and PEMF (Pulse Electromagnetic Field) Therapy.
T. Jennings is also a Energy Psychotherapist holding certifications in the following; EFT Master Practitioner, NLP ( Neuro Linguistics Programing), REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy), Hypnosis, Crystal Energy Healing, and Reiki.
T. Jennings enjoys incorporating a variety of balancing and healing modalities to achieve optimal wellness and she loves teaching to all learning levels and all ages. She looks forward to sharing her love of building meaningful and effective content with all students to develop their healing abilities.