Wellness Practices For Natural Health Coaches
Study Group Access
As human beings, we are constantly changing and evolving and sometimes we need to have help with this process. The world is coming to terms with the fact that being healthy and well is not something we can take for granted. Health and Wellness is not just about arriving at a destination, it is our own unique responsibility and is a lifelong process.
- Wellness Defined / The Wellness Wheel / Natural Health And Wellness In America And Abroad / Wellness Defined From The Bible
- Wellness Counseling And Legalities
- The Optimal Wellness Survey
- Section 2
- Optimal Wellness Survey Report Of Findings (ROF)
- Section II: Elemental Survey
- Steps On How To Counsel And Guide In Natural Health And Wellness
- Toxic Emotions, Attitudes, And Conditions
- Muscle Testing And EMF Assessment
- Detoxification Methods
- Functional Medicine
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Human Bio-Energy Field Scanning
- In-House Lab Testing / Test Kits
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for anyone who is genuinely interested in the holistic view of life, health, and the healing arts from a credible source. It’s well suited for the novice, but tends to strongly appeal to professionals like doctors, nurses, health practitioners, and health coaches, who are looking for a more holistic approach to the science and art of health and healing.
- The very nature of the profession exerts a profound impact on the life of, not only the client but also, the coach and teacher. In this course of study, the students will find that their lives are being literally transformed as they gain more knowledge and learn to apply them to their own lives and those of their clients.
- Those who want to learn from the comfort of their own home (at their own pace) and have the freedom to apply the holistic wellness principles to their practice on their own terms find this course extremely worthwhile and personally fulfilling.
- One reason why holistic wellness coaching is such an attractive career is that it’s highly relevant to the health and wellbeing of, not only the mind and body but, the “whole human being.” Reliable information is hard to come by, but those who find it, gain profound insights into the secrets that intimately affect the health and wellbeing of the human being.
Drag to resize
The Wellness Practices For Natural Health Coaches Course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home. There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace. This is a certification course.
Upon completion of your course assessments, you receive 1 certificate. A certified Diploma certificate from the PHI Wellness Academy.
This course is registered with the PWA (Professional Wellness Alliance), which is internationally recognized as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary wellness by professional practitioners, and, increasingly, by the general public. Upon completion of the course you can gain membership to the PWA, which in addition to supplying a professional license, offers a number of benefits, all of which can be found here.
A State of the Art
We provide a state of the art online learning platform, accessible from anywhere, learning available 24/7.
Access Your Personalised Course Library
View your courses in your online course library.
Learn on your mobile, tablet, laptop or via audio.
Join our thriving online community
Over 1 million learners.
Learn in your own time at your own pace.
Celebrating Your Success
Here at PHI Wellness we are supremely proud to be at the heart of a vibrant community of hard-working students. The determination and enthusiasm of our students never ceases to impress us and there is nothing better than seeing our graduates go on to succeed in further education, work, business or just life in general!
Frequently asked questions
How much time do I have to complete my course?
There is no time limit for completing your course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
How long will the course take me to complete?
All of our courses vary in length but most of our courses will take you between 50 - 250 hours to complete. The length of this course can be found in the Accreditations section above.
How do I start my course?
Once purchased your course is located in your Learning Centre on our website. Please log in using the same email address that you used when you purchased your course.
Join Over a Million People and Change Your Life
Drag to resize
Drag to resize
Latest from our blog
Meet the instructor
T. Jennings DNM
T. Jennings is a Doctor of Natural Medicine specializing in Energy Medicine. She holds Licenses and Certifications across a broad scope of Alternative Health Modalities including Naturopathic Health, Holistic Health, Natural Health, Iridology, Bio Resonance Therapy, and PEMF (Pulse Electromagnetic Field) Therapy.
T. Jennings is also a Energy Psychotherapist holding certifications in the following; EFT Master Practitioner, NLP ( Neuro Linguistics Programing), REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy), Hypnosis, Crystal Energy Healing, and Reiki.
T. Jennings enjoys incorporating a variety of balancing and healing modalities to achieve optimal wellness and she loves teaching to all learning levels and all ages. She looks forward to sharing her love of building meaningful and effective content with all students to develop their healing abilities.